Automatic poultry incubators can be used for chicken farmer, is widely used for hatching all kinds of poultry, such as Chicken, black-bone chicken, pigeon, pheasant, partridge, turkey, peacock, duck, geese, quail, and so on.
Automatic chicken incubators Characteristic:
1. Our chicken incubator is controlled by microcomputer, all the hatching are automatically.
2. Scientific circulation of the ventilation system to achieve high hatching rate.
3. Full automatically humidity controlling
4. Full automatically eggs turning
5. Full automatically alarming
6. Full automatically cooling and ventilator
7. Back emergency system
8. Microcomputer, completely automatic incubator
9. Using coal ,electricity two heating method
10. Hatching rate more than 98%
11. Digital displaying of temperature, humidity and turning frequency
12. Full automatically temperature controlling
Automatic poultry incubator main technical parameters:
|Model||Egg Capacity||Dimension||Weight||Heater Power|
Advantages of Automatic poultry incubators
1.This combination incubator features two separate compartments, the so-called setter and hatcher.
2.The setter is the section of the incubator where the eggs go in for the first 18 days of the incubation process. Thereafter the eggs are shifted from the setter to the hatcher, where the eggs lay still until day 21 when the chicks hatch.
3.The incubator is mainly used to incubate chicken eggs, duck eggs, quail eggs, pheasant eggs, guinea fowl eggs and parrot eggs.
4.Other eggs types can also be hatched in this incubator. Separate trays for quail and geese eggs can be provided.
5.Egg rotation can be set to different time intervals.
The parts of Automatic chicken incubators
•Electronic thermostat – Extremely accurate incubation temperature control •Turbo-fan for constant air circulation – Ensures optimum airflow over eggs inside incubator. No more unevenheating of eggs or so-called “hot-spots”
•Incubator controls its own humidity – simply add water and calibrate •Heat is provided by an industrial spec element
•Wet and Dry bulb Hygrometer and Thermometer - constantly monitor the incubation temperature from the outside of the incubator
•Observation window – Observe how the eggs hatch inside the incubator
•Full incubation instructions – Become an expert from day one. Simply follow the easy steps and achieve great incubation results.
•Incubator is compact, easy to operate and robust
•Incubator is made from A-Grade, Industrial grade water-proof Fiberglass with an insulated filling - Will not delaminate due to moisture like other incubators.
•Excellent insulation properties, low on electricity . Door seals tightly in order to prevent moisture and heat from unnecessarily escaping.